Level 2 Fitness Instructor Course Update!

Hi my little Chickpeas!






It is time for another update for you all on how my course is going. I am hoping that I will be soon passed, which will be awesome! 

So yesterday (9th March) I sat my Anatomy and Physiology exam again. I have sat it before, but unfortunately I did not pass (I was 3 marks off a pass). It is out of 50, and I got 32. I felt more confident going in to it this time, hopefully this is a good sign. I only have one more exam to sit, if I pass this one. 

I will then have another multiple choice exam, and is 32 questions long. It is shorter than the first exam, and the revision is not as difficult. I have not had a go of this exam as of yet. I was put in to do it within January, but when I got there, I could not sit it. For those who do not know, I suffer from Dyslexic, which is quite a hard disability, which I feel like I am slowly learning to find my own way of living along side it. 

I need support within my studies, which includes my exams. Thankfully, the physical exam is done, and do not need support for this. But my support was not through in time for my second multiple choice exam. I did not know this however, until I got to the exam. My tutor put me through, and due to my support not through, I was declined to sit the exam. Which was quite embarrassing to be told in front of my class. 

I am positive that I have the support now, which has been great and really helpful. So I am slowly getting there. I will give you another update soon on my results and when my next exam will be. But I feel like I can finally see the end, which is something that I have not been able to see for quite some time. 



xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.