Weigh in Monday: 27th April

Hi my Little Chickpeas!




It is another week, and it is time to catch up with you all. First of all, I apologise that I did not post last week. I did maintain, which is good. But I tried really hard. I was hoping this week will see a difference. 

I gained 0.1kg this week, which is better than I expected. I have had 2 pizzas this week, so I am glad I was able to pull it back.

I am hoping this week to get another loss, I am just going to try my hardest and take each meal at a time.


What am I aiming for this week?


I would like to try and go for another run this week, I have been doing one a week the last couple of weeks. Although I have had a bad back since Wednesday, I am keeping an eye on it. But hopefully I can get another one in this week. These were some shots of what my watch said about the run:



I have been also keeping an eye on my protein this week, this is for something in which I will explain in blog post soon. I feel like using My Fitness Pal has been really helpful, and I feel it has helped me keep on track and to stay motivated.

I am hoping this week that I can try and get some exercise in, I will keep you all updated on here and through out my weekly vlogs too.

Hopefully I will have a good result next week, and I shall try and stay positive and motivated.


xx



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.