Weight Loss Update: 28th September

 Hey my Little Chickpeas!




It is that time of the week again, letting you all know how my weight is at the current moment. I weighed myself this morning, and I have maintained this week. 

I am honestly quite happy with that result as my eating is literally all over the place at the moment. Due to going from day shifts to night shifts has been a whirlwind for my body to be honest. I have been feeling so tired, and I feel like I have just not been bothered in sorting out food and planning what to eat. 

I am planning on having no takeaways this week (me and Kyle are planning on having one next Monday night). I want to just have a takeaway free week, and try and eat better this week. I have also decided that I need to rethink the food I am taking to work. It is really hard as I am still not used to eating during the early hours of the morning. I thought about maybe just taking some rice and vegan chicken pieces for through the night with some sort of sauce maybe? I am also going to be taking with me some little snacks, which I will show you all in my weekly vlogs. 

I think that is all for now, I am looking forward to trying to eat better and to sort myself out a bit more. I hope you are all well and are staying safe. 


xx


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.