Weigh in Monday: 9th March 2020

Hi my little chickpeas!



I thought I would give you all an update on my weight at the moment, I know people like to know about weight as that is how some people feel comfortable to see their own progress. I do like to keep an eye on my weight, but my scales also check my bmi and my muscle mass and body fat too.

I usually weigh myself on a Monday as it makes me feel more motivated for the new week, that is why the posts on Monday may not come to the blog as early as my other posts. So let's discuss this week!

This week I weighed: 86.9 kg, which is about 13 st 8.5 lbs.

This is not good at all, for me too. I weighed myself a lot last year, and I was in the 12 stone last year. I know I have been comfort eating a lot recently, I have had some pretty bad cards thrown at me. A family member passed away, and two weeks to the day of the funeral, another family member was taken to hospital. In which, they are still there with some quite bad injuries.

Part of me wishes I had been vlogging so you could have seen that no ones life is perfect, but I was not in the mood to film.

So what am I changing going into this week going forward? Well, I have already done my food shop for the week, and I have also wrote a meal plan for the week. Which includes meals as well as snacks too.

I am also wanting to make sure I use My Fitness Pal everyday this week. I want to make sure that I put in all my food for this week, and to just keep focusing on getting my positivity back. I know when I am happier and more positive about things, I am able to focus better on my eating. I am determined to get better about it all.

That is my plan and update for the week, next Monday I hope for some sort of loss. I am happy no matter how much I lose, so long as it is going in the right direction.



xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.