How about some Travel Posts?

Hi my Little Chickpeas!



I thought I would add some other types of posts to my blog, I hope you are all liking the idea too. I have never really posted about the travels I have done, though I have not done that much travelling. I have been to a few places over the years, and I wanted to write about them on my blog. 

Over the next few weeks/months, I thought I would write a few blog posts on my travels. And I can get you all on track of where I have been so far, and then as I travel in the future, I will write about them too. 

As I am wanting this blog to be a bit more lifestyle related, I felt like travel vlogs would be another side to my life that I could write about on here. To be honest, I have only been to 3 countries. But I do like to go to The Lake District. So I can include some write ups on them too. 

I will start next week with one, hope you all like the idea of this! 


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.