Weight Loss Journey Update: 3rd August

Hey my Little Chickpeas!



It has been some time again since I posted on my blog, but I have recently been getting myself more motivated again. Trying to get back online, isn't the only thing I have been trying to get motivated with. 

I have certainly lost my motivation at the moment for my weight loss journey. I weighed myself this morning, and I was so unhappy...I weighed 199 lbs. I have not weighed 200 in such a while, and I am so unhappy that I am once again heading in this direction. 

I feel like I am not eating enough (as weird as this sounds) I feel like my calories are not as high as they should be, and I am trying to find ways to improve that. The other day, I literally only ate about 900 calories, which really isn't enough at all. I just feel like I need to get some new things to eat, to make it feel more exciting again. I have also been watching a few different documentaries in order to get myself motivated too. 'Down to Earth with Zac Efron' has been one that has been really good for me (so good, that I am rewatching it for the third time). 

I need to just keep focused, and remember why I am taking this journey. And remember how I want to feel and how healthy I want to be for the rest of my life. 

I am hoping that I will get back on track, all though I already refused a takeaway today...result? 

I will give you all another update next Monday, hopefully with some good news!!!


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.