Update on what my thoughts are about my schedule?

Hi my little Chickpeas!






So I have been spending some time trying to think about what I want to in reguards to my blog and youtube channel.

Due to the way my anxiety has been lately, I have decided to take some pressure off myself. I am thinking to have a Saturday as a day without any content. And I am also thinking to upload 3 videos a week & 3 blog posts a week.

When it comes to Youtube, I will upload on a Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday. Which a Sunday will be my usual weekly vlogs. Tuesday & Thursday videos will just be different every week.

Blog wise, I am thinking of writing on a Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Again, Monday will be my usual weekly weigh in post. Wednesday & Friday will be random posts every week.

I am currently deciding on what I would like to do for videos & posts, but I will get there with a decision.

I hope you are ok with the way I am thinking of, I just feel like it might be easier for me to keep to, as well as less stress alongside my anxiety too.


xx



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.