World Wildlife Day 2020!

Hi my little Chickpeas!

Happy Wildlife Day! I thought I would do a little post all about some facts about the Wildlife currently, I thought it would be good because I could update it next year and see what has changed within every year while I am still blogging on it. 

Just a little disclaimer: All images within this blog post is not my own.




Fact 1: At the current moment in time, there are around 2,599 different animals that are classified as endangered. One of the worst effected is the gorgeous Black Rhino. 




Fact 2: There is also around 1,975 critically endangered plants too, which includes the Arizona Agave. 



Fact 3: Loads of wild Scorpions have been found in Kent in the UK! 




Fact 4: A lot of people say that sharks are really dangerous. 10 people are killed by sharks ever year on average. However, 100 million sharks are killed within the same amount of time. 




Fact 5: According to a World Wildlife fund report that was done last year, global wildlife populations have been declined by around 58% in the last 40 years! Giraffes are one of the populations that are badly effected. 


I thought these facts were really hard to come to terms with, I wish there was more I could do to help our amazing wildlife. One thing I have done this morning, I donated to the WWF! 


I know there is some much more I could be doing, but a little goes a long way. I hope you have enjoyed this little post I made. What are you all doing to help our wildlife? Let me know in the comments. 


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.