Niomi Smart for Boots

I have already bought something within this collection, okay, pretty much all of it. However there are something still on the list that I would like. I will explain the ones I have already as I go through the collection. I have not used the products yet, but I will review them as and when I do.All of her collection is vegan friendly and not tested on animals!
Image result for niomi smart hand cream 

I have this, and does smell really good. It has blueberry extract in this product, and smells really sweet. 
Related image 

I also have this set too, and I think it is a great set for Christmas. It contains four products, one of which is a pack of hair bobbles. Two products (body lotion and body mist) are both made with avocado oil. And the other product is a body wash, which contains pineapple extract.
 

Image result for niomi smart candle       

I do not own one of these yet, but it is on my list of things to buy for sure. It looks like it will smell really nice and the glass on the inside looks so nice. 


Related image 

This is also something that I do not own yet, but I love this bottle so much. It looks great with the rest of the collection. I know this is not a beauty product as such, I feel like it is still part of the collection, so I thought I would include it. 


Related image 

This is a set that I do not have, but I really would love to have. This avocado sleep mask is life! It also includes a pineapple bath bomb, a pillow spray (smells of patchouli) and a blueberry bubble bath.

Related image 

This is also something that I also do not own yet, but this would be the dream for an evening of rest. This set contains: a blueberry bath bomb, body mist and body wash (pineapple), avocado body lotion and blueberry bubble bath.












Image result for niomi smart boots collection
Indulgent Shower Smoothies - £8.50

I have this set, and I think it is a good way to try all the different smells. These are shower gels in all the different scents that are available. I think these are great for stocking fillers too.
Image result for niomi smart boots collection
Be You Tiful wash bag - £14

 I have this set, and I think the bag is so nice, and it is also quite a good size for travelling too. Included in the set is: avocado body mist, a blueberry lip balm and a blueberry hand cream.


Image result for niomi smart boots collection
Bath Fizzer - with pineapple extract - £4

I have all of these bath fizzers (they are coming below) but I have not tried any of them yet. But they do smell amazing. I can imagine this will be amazing for a relaxing bath. The other ones are:




Related image
Bath Fizzer - with avocado oil - £4



Related image
Bath Fizzer - with blueberry extract - £4



x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.