Weight Loss Monday 7th September!

 Hey my Little Chickpeas!


I hope you are all well and still keeping as safe as possible. 

So it is that time of the week again, my weigh in day. And the result is...


-1lbs!


I was so pleased with this result! Lately I have been offline as I have been working a lot. I started a new job at the end of July, and I love it so much! I started working in a local care home as a care assistant, and it has been so rewarding and amazing! 

This weight loss will be mainly because I am on my feet 11 hours a day and only have a short time to get some food down me. I know my weight loss would have been better this week, is I didn't order some takeaways this week. 

Plan for this week is to not have any, although I will be having one on Saturday as it is my parents wedding anniversary this week. We are also going bowling too, and I am so excited! It is the most I have done really since the ease of lockdown here in the UK. 

I am hoping if I work better with my eating and do not have any other takeaways, then I should see some good results soon. I am also hoping to get some home workouts done too. Unfortunately I have been suffering with a back muscle spasm for the last few weeks, but at least my eating has been better. 


That is all to update you on for now, hoping to get more posts up on the blog. As well as more videos on my Youtube channel. Trying to get on it this week as I am off work on holiday. 


Speak soon. 

xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.