Weigh in Monday: 16th March!

Hi my little Chickpeas!


So it is another week, which means another weigh in. I was not very happy this week, I have tried, but I know I could have done better. I was doing really well the beginning of the week, but I did fall at the end of the week. I gained 0.8 kg. 

I did plan my meals, and I was really happy that I had done that. It made food shopping really easy too. I was following well at first. I then on Wednesday and got too hungry to make some food, so I ordered a pizza. Which I enjoyed at the time, but I know I need to stop being lazy to make food. I did better Thursday and Friday. Then Saturday, we went to the cinema. I ate at Whetherspoons, which I ordered the new beyond burger (which was amazing!) I also had some onion rings and some five bean chilli too (I was starving!). I then also got some snacks for in the cinema. Again, I enjoyed all of it, but come Sunday, I did wish I was a bit more careful with my choices. 

Looking into the new week, I have already done my weekly shop, which was interesting due to the corona virus. And I also wrote a meal plan again too. I looked within the cupboards as well to see what meals I could make, just to also make the food shop easier. I am just taking it one day at a time, and making sure I am keeping myself motivated.

I am hoping if I can keep focused, I will be able to get a loss this week. I shall keep you updated and hopefully there is some good news!



xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.