Lifestyle Goals for 2020 & What did I get for Christmas?

January 28, 2020
Hey everyone!






This is the final post I will be doing about aims for the year. I thought I would do one post separate about what my personal aims are for the year. The first one, everyone finds actually funny.

Drink more: This defiantly sounds like an interesting one. I don't really go out that often these days, but I do enjoy a little drink every now and again. I decided to allow myself to have a glass of alcohol once a week. I just think it will not do me any harm, and what's one drink right?

Meditate more: I started doing a little bit of meditation this year, and I found it was both helpful and enjoyable. I feel like the end of last year and the start of this year, have both been having a huge effect on my mental health. I need to start trying to give myself a bit of a helping hand.

Put myself first more: Defiantly something I need to work on. I always put others before myself, and also everyones feelings too. I need to start being more selfish.

Get into a routine: I did write in a previous blog post about wanting to lose some weight and getting into an exercise routine. But I also want to get a life routine too. This will include things like; going to bed the same time every night, get up earlier. And even getting better with keeping a routine for house work (yes, Mrs Hinch will be helping me with this).

Do more to the house: I know there are few changes I would like to make in the house, mainly going through plates & bowls. As well as things in my wardrobe and skincare/makeup. I will keep you all up to date with it all.

Pass my Level 2 course: I am almost at the end of my Personal Trainer course now, just got a couple of exams left (I will talk about this in a post later this week).

What I got for Christmas: This year, I didn't really ask for much, so I feel happy with what I got. I mainly asked for money as I was wanting to purchase somethings for in the house. I got some Lush bath bombs (which was perfect!) Kyle bought me some books and he also got me an experience, which I am so excited about! My favourite animal in the world is a Lemurs. He bought me a day to go and feed them in a Zoo in the Lake District (one of my favourite places!)



xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.