1 year Vegan!

January 16, 2020
Hey everyone!



I can not believe I have been vegan for an entire year! I am so happy that I was so successful at it. I follow an app, which tells me what I have helped with since being a vegan. Here is what it said: 

I saved 605 animals
22,831lbs of grain
9,261lbs of co2
265 calves remained with their mothers
415,800 gallons of water
15,460 ft2 of forest

I am so proud of myself! I thought I would talk about my first year, and I will be honest, it has not all been perfect. I have had some slip ups, which I know is all part of my journey. I want to try and avoid slip ups this year and have a full year being a full plant based eater. 

On a plus note, I have never felt as healthier as I do now. I know I have been a lighter weight than I am now, but my body inside feels much healthier. 

So what are my plans for this year? I am continuing my plant based eating journey, but I want to make my lifestyle more vegan too. More information is coming! 


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.