Level 2 Fitness Instructor Course Update: Not long left to go!

January 29, 2020
Hey everyone!



I thought it was about time I caught you all up on how my course has been going recently. I have just this week sat my practical exam, and I passed! I am so happy that I have achieved this. I have a couple of exams left, and then I will be qualified. I sat another exam at the beginning of the week, I am still waiting on results.

The exam that I passed was quite fun to do, I enjoyed having the experience of running a session on a client. Unfortunately due to an injury to my rib, I could not do all the exercises. I feel anyone would be really happy if they did not have to do the exercises, but I was also enjoying the full experience of the course.

The exam I sat at the beginning of the week, was a multiple choice exam. It was out of 50, and I need at least 35 to pass. I shall keep you all up to date on this. This is an exam that should have been done in November, but unfortunately, the college was having trouble getting the support for my dyslexia through. That it is why I am doing them later on.

Alongside the exams, I have to also do some course work. I am happy to say, that is all done. And so far, full marks on that too! So far, it is going well. Looking forward to seeing where this course takes me. I am in talks with my tutor to possible go on to do my Level 3 Personal Trainer course as an apprenticeship. I am so glad that you can do them at any age now!

I think that is all the updating I have to give you all right now. Hopefully, the next time I have another update, I will have passed my exams, and I will also keep you updated on what is happening with the possible apprenticeship, we will all see soon!



xx


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.