I am back, and Happy New Year!

January 13, 2020
Hi everyone!





I am back! And it is officially 2020! I am so sorry that this was still a bit later than I wanted it to be, I have been very unwell with a chest infection for the last few weeks. Finally starting to feel like myself again! 

So I have been having a massive think about the direction I want my blog/youtube channel to go in, and I feel like I am getting really motivated. I am still wanting to blog up to 5 times a week, and I would like to put 2 videos a week on my youtube channel. I think that is a good way to go at the moment. Let me know what you all think of that. 

I feel like that is enough to explain at the moment, I will keep blogging for the rest of the week. Let's see how this goes! 


Speak soon! 

xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.