Health and Fitness goals for 2020

January 14, 2020
Hey everyone!


I can not believe we are in the New Year already, I thought I would use this post to keep you all in the know for my health & fitness goals for the year. Let's begin! 





Throughout the year, I am wanting to keep an eye on how my eating is. I know this year I lost around 2 stone, which I am so happy about, but I know I could have done a lot better if I really let myself do that. The pictures I have included in this post are of me around a year apart. I feel that this year health wise, I will be following what I eat through 'MyFitnessPal'. I like using this app as it helps me see what I have been eating. I also have an old instagram account, which I also use as a visual to see what I am eating. I currently weigh 83kg, my aim for the end of the year is to be around 70kg. I know I can do better, but I do not want to put the pressure on myself. 


In regards to fitness, there are some goals, not as many as health goals. I would like to start running. I really would love to do the Great North Run, I will not be doing it this year unfortunately.  But I would love to start. I would love to do more yoga and meditation. I feel like I started doing some meditation last year, and I really enjoyed it. I will defiantly would like to get in my daily routine. I would like to build an at home exercise routine too. Right now, I currently do not have a gym membership at the moment, this is because of current funds and I was not going for quite some time. Doing a routine from home means I should be able to stick to it. I will keep you all updated as I go. 


xx



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.