I will be back soon...

November 27, 2019
Hi everyone!





I am so sorry that I have not been on here again for a while, a lot has been going on again. I thought I would let you all know that I am deciding to take a little break until the New Year. I just feel like I need to get through somethings at the moment, and make myself motivated for blogging/vlogging again. I will be keeping up to date with my instagram and I will be trying to get myself motivated in my own life too. My diet has not been 100% lately and it is really getting me down. I am also not going to the gym either as I feel that it is just such an effort, and I want to enjoy it and I really don't right now. I am hoping that after a couple of months of sorting myself out, I should feel better and feel like I can be back online again. I hope you all understand. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and I will see you all in 2020!


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.