PT Course Part 2: First exam attempt!

November 11, 2019


Hi Guys!

So I have sat my first exam, unfortunately I did not pass! But I do get more than one attempt, I am revising and trying my best to get through it this time. I felt like I sadly did not get much support due to me being dyslexic. However, I will not give up or let it get me down. I am very much trying to get myself motivated to try again.

Anatomy & physiology is the first unit of my course, unit 2 (know how to look after a client) and unit 3 (health & safety) are done has homework, wish I will be finishing tomorrow morning. And then we have started unit 4 (components of fitness). There are only 6 units for this course, how can I be this far through already? Unbelievable.

Alongside my course, I am currently trying to either get a job in a gym, or trying to get some work experience/volunteer work so I can gain some gym work experience. Hopefully I will get some luck soon.

I am loving my course so far, I know it has been quite tense too. But I know I will get through it.

I will keep you all posted on how it is all going, but so far, it is so good and I love it so much!


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.