Happy First Birthday Stay Wild Swim!

Disclaimer: The images within this post are not my own.


Happy 1st Birthday Guys!

I am a huge fan of Stay Wild Swim, I have already bought a few of their items, which I will explain about within this post. I am going to share some information about the brand, what I already have (with a little cheeky review) and a few things that I have my eye on right now. So let's begin about this amazing brand. 

The brand itself:

The brand began as a swimwear brand, and they now sell tees and some accessories too (more to come in the future). And they are so sustainable! Everything to all their amazing products, to the way it comes to your door, it is done so well. The fabric is made from regenerated nylon, fibre that is within their products are made from ocean waste! They also have 100% carbon neutral packaging for delivery too.

In their amazing first year, they have accomplished some great things. Including: Now being stocked at Selfridges and appearing at London Fashion Week last month!

The Founders:



Natalie Glaze - is a lover of scuba diving and looking after the ocean, she also loves animals so much. She runs a club called 'Book Swap Club' in which people swap books to help to not buy more to help the planet! 

Zanna Van Dijk - is a blogger and youtuber, she is also a huge fan of scuba diving and the planet too. She is also an adidas ambassador. I have been a fan of hers for the longest time!


What do I own already and what are my thoughts?


This was the first thing I ever bought from the brand, and I have loved ever since! I have worn it so many times, and I certainly plan on wearing it more! It is such amazing quality and I know I am doing better for the planet with it. 


I am really happy that they brought out a different colour in the tees, but this tee is everything! I love the slogan on the front, it is such a comfortable and it is also a colour that will still get so much wear as it goes with everything. Amazing work ladies! This tee can also be bought in white. 


This bottle is awesome! it keeps your water cold for over 24 hours, and also your hot drinks warm for around 12 hours! The bottle is made in this particular shape to help make the grip easier (can safely say it works), it also has a leak-proof lid. If you wanted to, you could also add ice cubes as the lid is wide enough. An extra amazing plus about this product, is a % of sales go to the Sea Shepard charity! They also now do it in a bigger size (710ml - £35). 


What is on my wish-list?


Can one girl have too many tees? Of course not! Is it such a good tee as it goes with everything, and can be dressed up or down. Like all the other tees, it is made from factory offcuts and recycled plastic bottles. It is also uses water based inks. You can also get this tee in black. 


Oh my god...This swimsuit though! It is stunning! Can we also take a moment for the amazing model too! This swimsuit is literally a dream. I have always been conscious of my body, but I need this in my life! It looks functional and beautiful all in one. This would defiantly be a swimsuit that I think looks comfortable, but can swim in quite nicely too. It is hand wash to clean (information is in the link) and is also made from regenerated plastic from oceans. They also do this in a navy and black colour. 


The colour of this swimsuit is everything! Oh Yes! This swimsuit looks so lovely, and again very practical. It is also made from regenerated ocean plastic. And also...the model! They also do this in a navy colour too. 


This Bikini! This Model! These girls seriously mean business! This was the first bikini they made, and it is just beautiful. They also do this in the coral colour too. It is also made with regenerated ocean plastic. I would not normally buy bikinis, but I would love to think I could rock it as well as this amazing model can.

 Sierra Bikini in Khaki Green - £100 (top & bottoms)

This bikini is so cool, the top can be styled in a couple of ways, so it is like you have two or even three in one bikini! This colour was new in the collection (inspired by nature and the planet), and it is stunning! You can also get this bikini with coral bottoms and a coral and blue top (check the link). Is also made from regenerated ocean plastic!


And that is my thoughts on this amazing brand, as you can see, they have had a fantastic first year. I am so excited to see what they have for the future, I have a lot of hope for them! 


xx



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.