Trying to get myself motivated again!

October 21, 2019


Hi guys!

My motivation has been all over the place at the moment, and my mental health has not been good recently. I am hoping I will sort myself out soon. 

I have been feeling low due to things happening within my personal life, which I may talk about soon. Just not yet. 

But I know my motivation is not great right now, and I am beating myself up about it a lot recently. Honestly, my weight has not really changed much. Maybe it is because I am really aware of it right now. I know that I need to try and get to the gym more again, the last time I was at the gym was 11th September, it has been over a month! I am so shocked at this to be honest. 

And my eating has been a little all over the place, still been eating a lot of processed stuff, which I must cut down right now. I know what I would like to do with my eating, and I will sort it soon. I am wanting to just buy good quality whole foods (fruit, veg, lentils, beans, etc). And just make sure that it was what I am eating, snacking on fruit and nuts/seeds. And trying to drink plenty of water, I have let that slip a lot recently. 

That is all that I am trying to do to keep myself motivated recently, I need to just get back on it! 


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.