National avocado day!

August 07, 2019

A day last week I found out was Avocado day, and I love a good avocado! I thought it would be good to write a post all about avocado, just because it is such a good food. I really enjoyed writing my post all about world tiger day, so I thought it would be good to post a few facts about avocados! Hope you all like this. 


  • Avocado is a fruit.
  • When you are halving one, make sure you store the half with the nut in the fridge in a lunchbox with some lemon juice. 
  • Do not feed your cat/dog the skin, it is toxic to them. 
  • All avocados sold are picked by hand. 
  • They have more potassium than bananas.
  • They are the fruit that contains the most protein (4g).
  • They start to ripen after they have been taken from trees. 
  • They also contain the most fibre out of all fruits. 


xx


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.