Plastic Free July: How did it go?

August 06, 2019

Hey everyone!

So plastic free July is now over, and I have loved having a go at being as plastic free as possible. I will be honest, I made some mistakes through the month, but I think I did a good job over all. 

The bag shown in the picture for the post, is defiantly something that I feel has been a massive help throughout the month. These are organic cotton bags that are used to carry loose fruit & veg and I love them so much. They honestly were not that expensive, and have taught me how much easier it is so be able to pick up fruit & veg plastic free. This is something that I am continuing to use after this month, I have loved using them and I feel so happy after doing so. 

I will admit, that throughout the month, I have still used some single use plastic. But I have been more aware, and I know I have used less than normal. My reusable bottles have been a great help with this. I have just being having mainly water this month from my kitchen tap, I am happy that it something I know I will be continuing in the future. 

I never used my metal straws, only because I have not really been out anywhere to use them. But I know I have them, and they will get used. I am also planning on getting ones that I can use with smoothies. 

I feel like this month has been more successful than not, and I know what I want to do from now for my plastic free future. I will be keeping you all up to date on how this continues. So pleased for myself. Did any of you do it too? Let me know in the comments! 


xx



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.