Why (in my opinion) is Breakfast the most important meal of the day!

July 10, 2019

Hey guys!

I am someone who loves having breakfast, honestly I personally do not understand those who do not have it. Breakfast I feel like is an, if not the most, important meals of the day. I love breakfast so much. 

Starting your day off with a heathy and hearty breakfast is a great way to kick start your metabolism, this is so your body can start burning fat & calories. 

When I talk to my mam about this, I always say to hear that through the night, you are fasting. When you get up, sometimes you have not ate in over 7 hours. You do that through the day, you will start feeling the effects, such as feeling shaken or unwell.  

Breakfast should also be your biggest meal of the day, then your other meals should be smaller as the day goes on. I am thinking of doing some breakfast ideas. Would you like to all see that? Let me know in the comments. 


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.