My Meal Prep Tips!


Hey guys! 

So I have recorded a meal prep video to go up on my Youtube tomorrow, I thought I would share some tips that has helped me when I meal prep. Here are a few things I do to keep me motivated to help me get in the right frame of mind to do this! 

Tip 1: Research what you love: Use the internet or recipe books to help with this, find food that you love and work with those. Be as creative as you feel like you want to be, just have fun with it!

Tip 2: Get your food in: Me and Kyle do one food shop a week, and I will make sure I have thought about or wrote down exactly what I would like from the supermarket. We currently shop at Tesco. 

Tip 3: Choose your days: I like to keep myself organised. Not just with meal prepping, but also my workouts too. I consider my meal prep days depending on what days I am working. At the moment, I am off on Wednesday's and I usually finish earlier on a Sunday. These are usually the days I like to meal prep right now. 

Tip 4: Get everything together: This usually means to get everything out that you need; ingredients, lunch boxes, etc. 

Tip 5: Keep yourself entertained: Depending what you are making, you could be cooking for quite a while. It could even take hours. It is good to keep something to entertain you while you do so. Whether that will be a good Spotify playlist, or even Youtube or a film too. I personally have quite a few playlists on Youtube that I love to watch that keeps me happy. 

Tip 6: Record your hard work: When I remember, I like to try and show you all the meals I have made. Whether that is on my 'What I eat in a week' videos, or on Instagram. The only other way I like to record my meal is through 'My Fitness Pal' app. I am currently trying to get myself better at this, I feel like I am winning at the moment! 

I hope these have been helpful, do let me know if you do try any of these and if they did help at all. 


xx 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.