What keeps me currently motivated?


Hey guys!

I thought I would let you all know what is helping me to stay motivated with my weight loss journey, as well as my fitness too.

First of all, I have just got engaged. It would be nice to feel lovely for the big day, as well as when my and Kyle go for our honeymoon too.

I also do generally want to do it for myself, mainly for my health & my low self esteem. I must admit though, that my self esteem is getting better at the moment. I have always been someone who has been self conscious of myself. I am wanting to do a video all about this on my channel, you will see on my facebook page when it is live.

Those are mainly the reason why I am wanting to get my weight off and to start feeling better about the way I look. I feel this may change or even improve the further I go with it all. I will keep you all posted.


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.