Exercise talk



Hey guys!

I was think the other day about where I want to go with my fitness routine, and I thought I would let you know what I was thinking. 

At the moment, I have been using the TDEE Website to check what calories I should be having. I am currently having around 1300 calories a day. Which I know does not sound like a lot, but according to the website, it is ok to cut your maintenance calories by 500 if you are wanting to lose weight. 

With me cutting my calories by a fair bit, I figured I would be slow with my workout. I am just thinking that if I hit a plato, I can not really cut down my calories any less or it will be too much for me. So I thought I will start with just going to the gym once a week, and then doing some light exercises on my days off. 

That is what I have been thinking at the moment, only because I know I have to think realistically about what I am doing. I am off for a walk today as the weather is looking good. See you all soon. 


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.