My current health & fitness goals!


Hey guys,

I thought it would be a good time to discuss my health and fitness goals that I have at the moment. I know I would like to get my body in a better way for getting married, but I still would also like to do it for myself. These are a few things I am thinking of doing:



  • Try to go to the gym at least twice a week. 
  • Try and do a run or a swim once a week. 
  • On other days, try and do little strength training sessions at home. 
  • Maybe try yoga for a change. 
  • weigh myself once a week to keep me on track.
  • Plan meal preps. 
  • Change up my meals every week. 

These are what I have been thinking about lately, I will keep you all up to date on how it all goes. I am hoping that getting engaged will also give me some more motivation to look after myself and to reach these and goals and feel better and more confident in myself. 


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.