Flex Lexi, what I would buy from them?

This is such a cool looking brand!

I first found out about this brand from watching a video on Carly Rowena's channel years ago. She was away in Greece and she wore a pair of leggings from this brand during her stay there, and I need some so badly! 

Flex Lexi is a brand founded in 2014 in Australia, the clothing is made in Bangkok. The clothing is so colourful and fun, they also do a collection for children too. 

Slight Disclaimer: The following images are from the shops website.


These are some bits that I would love!










I love all of these designs so much, there is so much more on the website that I would love to own. I love how colourful they are, and how fun they look to wear. I feel like I would be so happy when wearing them! 



xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.