Yes I am alive...and back again!

May 06, 2019

So I have not posted since December, that is shocking! I am finally ready to try and get back into vlogging and blogging again once more. I have had a break due to all the work load I have had to do for my job, which I am still loving. Working in Holland & Barrett has been an amazing experience so far, and I am loving everything that I am learning along the way. But don't get me wrong, it is hard work. All the studying has been hard, but I am still aiming high with it all.

Alongside work, my overall health has been getting a lot better too. I have officially been a plant based eater since the start of January, and I have enjoyed every step of the way. I love learning new meal ideas, and discovering new people who inspire me.

My weight loss journey has been going well too. At the start of the year, I had received my bridesmaid dress (which I will be wearing this Saturday!) And have dropped almost 2 dress sizes since I got it, and feel so much better for the big day. I plan on doing a video all about how my weight loss has been going in more detail.

I feel like as my lifestyle is going in a more vegan direction this year, I feel I need to keep you all up to date with that too. My plan at the moment is to do 'Plastic Free July'. I will again do a more detailed post about this for those who would like to know about it.

I think that is all I have to update you all on at the moment, I will let you all know how I am getting on. I do not think I will be posting in the same way as I planned to before. I would still like to post 5 times a week, but I do not think I will do it all in categories. Hope you are all ok with this idea?! Let me know!


Speak soon! 
xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.