Another quick update, glad to be back again!

December 17, 2018

Hi guys! I am back again after another little break, a lot has been going on once again. But I am determined to get back into a routine ready for the new year.

Starting first of with news on the job front, I have a new job! I started it last Thursday and I am loving it so far. I am working at Holland and Barrett at one of the local cities near me. There are so many things that I will learn from it, I may do a video on it.

My anxiety has also been a problem lately, it has not been this bad for a long time. I will do a more detailed post about it all soon, but it has been awful. I have struggled to sleep and been just crying and feeling awful through most days. Thankfully it is calming so much now.

I also had some days were I was just feeling ill, Kyle has been quite ill lately. I have been trying to avoid the illnesses from him (bless him). I have also been spending some time helping my parents over at their house, but I am back now and sorting out my schedule out. I want to be able to have a good routine ready for the new year.

I think that is all I really needed to catch you all up on, I will be recording a video soon to talk about my plans with my food plan, and let you all know what my thoughts are.


See you soon!
x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.