What is Plastic Free July?

May 08, 2019

This is something that I am hoping to try this year, I have seen it mentioned on social media before. I thought it would be good for me to explain more about it, and what I am planning for it. Let's start with the basics:

What is it?
Plastic Free July is when you try and use no plastic for a month, usually it is to help cut down the use of single use plastic. This is something that I know I need to work on, I know I can be really bad when it comes to buying plastic bottles of drink. So I am hoping this will help me to cut that down and to try harder to get better.

What am I doing to prep for this?
I am wanting to make sure I meal prep, that way I am not buying more things in single use plastic. As well as making sure that I am using my reusable bottles and lunch boxes. I am also going to purchase somethings to help with this too, which I will show you all what I get as I get them.

I am hoping that after the month, I will have an idea with how I can live with less plastic in my life as I really want to try and do my part too. I will keep you all updated closer to the time.


See you all soon.
xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.