Weight loss update!


So I thought it was about time I gave you guys an update on how my weight loss has been going recently.

In November last year, I weighed 14 stone & 7lbs. Before then, my biggest was 14 stone & 10lbs. I weighed myself yesterday morning, as I do every Sunday, and I was 13 stone & 6lbs. I know really I could have lost a lot more within this time, but it is going in the right direction.

I have been starting to go to the gym more often now, although I am in a slight break from it this week as I have hurt my back. But I will get back to it when I feel like I can do it.

My meal prepping is something that I need to work on, I have let it slip too often recently. I honestly can not keep using 'I am tired' as an excuse any more! I am aiming to do more meal prepping, as well as trying to use better ingredients. I also need to eat more vegetables within my meals too.

I am feeling a little down when I look back at the amount of weight I could have lost at this time, but I just need to go forward and not backwards. I know in June, me and Kyle are going camping and we are doing a couple of hikes, and I want to be fitter and to have lost some more weight for going.

We also are going on our first holiday abroad next year (we have been together 9 years now) and I want to look my best and feel my best for when I go. May be around next June by the time we are planning on going.

That is all I feel like I need to update you guys on, I will talk about it on Youtube too. I will speak to you all soon!


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.