Clothing brand: One Choice Apparel

This is a brand I discovered over on Instagram, links to the website, as well as the instagram will be linked at the end of this post.

One Disclaimer: The following image is from the brands website.

'One Choice Apparel' is a brand that is in the UK and is eco-friendly and sustainable.Their products are made from recycled materials and organic cotton. They are also sustainably sourced, they are priced really well considering this. I studied Fashion as a degree, and I learned why brands some times charge for more due to how they are sourced. So I understand this completely, and was happy to see how affordable their products are. All products are also bio-degradable.

These are somethings on their website that I know are on my wishlist right now, I will show one of them below.








x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.