#WeighinWednesday - 07/11/18


So I have not posted anything about my weight loss journey in a couple of weeks, so I am catching up for you all. I have been losing weight recently, and that is because I have been really unwell.

I was unsure if I should post about my weight recently with me not losing it in the right way, but I feel I owe you guys an explanation. I have been eating still as normal, but my IBS has had an awful flare up (I think that might be what it is), but I am under the hospital at the moment for more investigation as to what it is.

Due to being ill, my health trainer has not been to see me. This has allowed me to go to my doctors and being able to get some tests done lately. I feel like I am making progress in finding out what is wrong with me at the moment, and I had some low days as I have been quite fed up with how I have been feeling. Thankfully, that is improving.

This is all I have really to update you all on, I feel like I know what I need to do until tests are all completed. I am continueing to eat as well as I can, plenty of fruit and veg.

Actually, I have something else to update you all on. I am now almost finished my first week of my veg pledge. I posted about this on my personal facebook page, but I will let you all know on here. I am going completely vegetarian for the month of November, this is for two reasons. One main reason, is that I know that I am wanting to go vegan, so this is a good way for me to cut down meat slowly. I am also doing it for Cancer Research too. I have an aim to raise at least £100, you can donate to my page here.

Hope you guys are well, and I hope you will support me with this month on my veg pledge.


x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.