Weigh in Monday: 4th May!

Hi my Little Chickpeas!



This last week, I feel like I have been really focused. My motivation has been strong, I have been starting to exercise more too. But unfortunately, I was quite disappointed with my results this week. 

I lost 0.5 lbs this week. 

I am not happy as I say because of how well I have been this week. I haven't been snacking at all. And when I have, it has literally been an apple a day. I am quite unhappy with the result, but I am not giving up. I have already ate really well today before this post has gone up, I will get there I am sure. 

For the next week, I am still keeping an eye on my protein level. I am also keeping my food balanced, and try and add more veggies in too. I am hopeful for a loss as I know I am trying really hard. I will continue with my exercise too. This week, it has also been hard to get out for walks as the weather has not been very good. Hopefully I can get out for more walks as well. 


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.