Weigh in Monday: 30th March!

Hey my little Chickpeas!





I am sorry that I didn't post last week, I was just all over with anxiety. But I am feeling much better this week. I am so glad to say that this week, I managed to maintain!!!

This was the first week since Christmas that I have not gained any weight, I am finally getting control! I feel that this week I have not been snacking as much as I had been, and I have also been on a couple more walks this week too. 

What do I want to do the coming week?

I would like to continue eating the way I am, making sure I am having 3 healthy meals a day. And any snacks that I do have, I want to make sure it is just things like fruit & nuts. I am allowing myself a pizza once a fortnight, this is because I still want to keep them in my diet, but just not too much. I also allow myself 1 glass of gin a week, which I love having. 

Exercise wise, I am still planning on doing my walks out every day. Any days that Kyle doesn't want to join me, I will turn the walk into a run. I also want to start doing small exercises in the house too. But I am so glad I am getting on it now! 

Hopefully I will get another loss this week, I feel so happy with my maintain this week. I feel like it has helped my motivation back again!


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.