Weight Loss Monday: 13th July 2020

Hey my little Chickpeas!



It has been such a while, but I am glad to be trying to get back to some sort of normality. After having a rough few months. Not just with the whole pandemic, but a huge family loss too, I feel I am finally ready to return. Within this rough few months, my weight loss has honestly been completely up and down. I have weighed myself this morning, I am going to let you all know now how I did this week. 



-1.5lbs!


It was so good to see a weight loss this week, I honestly was not expecting it. Through last week, I had a few bad things to eat, but I am so glad that I must have managed to turn it around. 

I have bought myself a meal planner, which is on the fridge. Every Friday, I plan what I am eating and write the food shopping list. This week, I have planned some new things to eat, which will be shown throughout my weekly vlog, as well as my instagram too. I am also trying to get back into doing crunches, squats & some walks too. 


xx


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.