Weigh in Monday: 6th April!

Hey my little Chickpeas!




I know this is not a Monday, but I thought I wanted to still give you a weekly update on here as to how my weight has been this week. I know 'weighing yourself' is not everyones thing, but I know it helps to keep me on track. I usually just go mad and eat everything under the sun if I don't check my weight once a week. 

So this week, I lost half a pound! 

I know this is not a lot, but it is the first week since Christmas that I have lost weight! I feel like I am finally getting the motivation that I have needed. I feel like so far in this new week, that I am already doing well again!

So what are my plans for this week? 

Honestly...I have been so stressed and anxious lately, and I know that certainly won't have helped things. I have been thinking about ways I can keep myself motivated and less stressed at the moment. I will be writing a blog post later in the week about my schedule thoughts and were I want to take my blog & channel.

I decided this week that I will allow myself one pizza a fortnight, and I am planning on having that pizza tonight (with my weekly glass of gin). Next one I will have two weeks today.

My meals and snack have also been better too, better choices & less snacks. I am so happy that I am finally getting my motivation back.

I will give you another update next Monday!


xx


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.