Thank you NHS!

Hi my little Chickpeas!





At this really hard time at the moment, that the whole world is facing, I wanted to do a little post as a thank you the the NHS. I have been trying to start a career within the NHS, as I love being able to help others. At this moment in time, I have felt this more than ever. I shall keep trying to get in, I have even applied to be a volunteer. 

The NHS have done a lot for me, my family & so many other people. Right now, Covid-19 has had a massive impact on the NHS, and I am glad to hear that they are getting through it together.

I want to take an opportunity to thank the NHS for all they are doing on the frontline. Thank you to all the doctors/nurses working hard to keep everyone safe and well inside the hospitals. And doing all they can to keep the virus as low as possible.

Thank you to all the carers who are looking after those who are most vulnerable.

Thank you to all the healthcare assistants, looking after those on the ward, and preparing for more to come.

Thank you to the GP's, working their way to help those who need other help other than this awful illness.

Thank you to everyone, who is risking their lives at the frontline!


Thank you NHS!


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.