Getting back into blogging and a new schedule.

March 02, 2020
Hi my little chickpeas!



I thought I would do a little post to let you all know that I am back to trying to get back into my blogging and youtube again. I have had a small break due to family lose and my anxiety being really high, but I have decided it is time to come back. 

I thought about the schedule that I am wanting to do for my blogging, which will be everyday Monday - Friday. I think it will be good for me to try and focus on blogging on most days when I am alone in the house to keep me busy, as well as build up my blog too. 

I was thinking for youtube: maybe 3 videos a week. Thinking to still keep my weekly vlogs going on a Sunday, but maybe not always include what I eat in it so I can film 'What I eat in a day' videos, or even 'Meal Prep' videos too. Does this sound good to you all? 

I also have another exam coming up a week today, hoping I will be more positive about this time. 

I also have been having major issues with my anxiety, I feel it definitely has a lot to do with the job situation, but I am trying to be more positive about it all. I will keep you all updated within my weekly vlogs about how I am getting on. 


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.