Weight loss update



Hey everyone!

I know I have not posted in a while, but I thought I would kick off again with a weight loss update. So, what has been happening? I have started doing some training for next years great north run, this is a half marathon which I have wanted to do for years. I have started off by doing the couch to 5k to help start me off, I have been loving it so far.

When it comes to my weight loss, I feel like my journey so far has been good. I also know it could have been better. Back in November last year, I weighed in at 92kg, I am currently now at 82kg. I have lost 10kg in the last 10 months (10kg = 1.5 stone). At my biggest, I weighed 94.5kg. I am so proud of myself for what I have achieved so far, but part of me knows I could have done even better. I also don't want to beat myself up over it, but I know what I want to do from now.

My plan moving forward into another year into my journey: I would love to focus more on a more healthy plant based diet. I want to eat much less processed foods and drink more water. I want to have more fruit, veg and salad. I want to have less meat alternatives, and more nuts and seeds. I also want to have more beans and lentils, and make sure I have well made pasta/rice for my carbs. I know I can do this!

I feel like that is all I have to update you all on at the moment, I hope you are all doing well and I hope you are all feeling motivated too!


xx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.