#weighinwednesday - 21/11/18


So it has been a few weeks since I last updated you all on my weigh in days, I figured I need to update you all.

I have not seen my health trainer in a few weeks now, I have been in touch with her about an appointment, but I have heard nothing from her at all. I am hoping she is ok. I have been trying to keep up with my weight loss by trying to weigh myself once a week. I will be weighing myself on Sunday, I will update you all next Wednesday on what it says.

My stomach still has not sorted itself out yet, but I can eat more now, it was only this week that I have been able to eat 3 meals in a day. I am just happy that I am able to eat. I have been listening to my body while doing so, and I have been eating a lot of greens. I feel like I have more energy and I feel so much better at the moment.

My veg pledge is also almost over, I have been doing it now for 21 days! I am so proud of myself! I can not believe it is almost over, I will be doing a blog post on it on Friday anf I will be writing about how I feel at the end.

I have also started using 'My Fitness Pal' app, which I am mainly using it to track my macros. I am so happy I am using it again, and that I am also remembering to put all my food in too.





x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.