What are my plans for this blog?

October 24, 2018

I have been spending the last week trying to figure out a schedule for this blog in a week, I think I have a plan in place (if I can stick to it). This is what I am thinking for my schedule:

Monday:

I am thinking of using this as a 'Motivational Monday' kind of post. As my mental health is always all over the place, this will also help me to start my week off well. I will also right how my mental health is at the current time of creating the blog post too.

Tuesday:

This will be used as a day to maybe blog about fashion. Maybe writing about the 'Eco Edit' on ASOS, or a new brand that I have discovered. I am hoping this will help me in finding new eco friendly brands, as well as show you all too.

Wednesday:

As I have already posted last week on Wednesday to explain this, you can read that post here. Basically, this will be #weighinwednesday. I usually get weighed once a week by my health trainer Laura. She comes to my house, weighs me, and talks to me about what I have been eating the last week. I will be able to update you all on this as it happens.

Thursday:

This will be a beauty post day. This will be the time for me to talk about new discoveries or any new buys I have made, and even wishlists too.

Friday:

This will be a factual post. This could be something to do with veganism, or it could be research on plastic waste. Or even a review of something I have read or seen.


That is my plan for the week when it comes to my blog. I am thinking about my youtube channel schedule too, any suggestion would be helpful for what you would all like.


Thank you 
x








<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19653517/?claim=u39r7r6nchh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.