Welcome to my blog!

October 05, 2018
Hi Everyone!



This is my blog which is all about all things BeckyAnne. Who is BeckyAnne? She is a 26 year old who is trying to change her lifestyle to be better for the environment, as well as someone who struggles with mental health and is also trying to make herself fit and healthy. She also has a huge interest in fashion & beauty as well. 

This is my blog which I want to talk about all these subjects, I do not want my blog to be focused on just one thing necessarily. I feel that it is important to be more focused on all things in my life. For 2019, I really want to change things in my life that I feel are important. I mainly want to lose some weight, I would love to be able to go back to college next year and train to be a personal trainer. But I know I can not do that now knowing the size/weight I am at the moment. I am currently about 14 stone and I am 5 foot 1. 

I am also wanting to change a few things to be better for the environment and the planet. I am thinking of trying to be more plant based/vegan. As well as trying to use less plastic. I also would like to use more cruelty free beauty products, and try and buy eco friendly clothing too. I feel all these things can make a difference, and I know I will feel better doing all these things. 

I am hoping that you will all follow me for this journey, I will chat to you all along the way to keep you all updated on how the journey is going. 

Bye for now x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.