#weighinwednesday - 24/10/18


This week started on Thursday, I got weighed on this day this week. I have not been weighed in about 5/6 weeks, and I had lost 2.5lbs. I was happy about it considering my diet has been a little bit all over the place. So I was certainly happy with a loss.

This week, I have been trying my best with my eating, but I feel like a doctors appointment will have to be made soon. I suffer from IBS quite badly. If you do not know what this is, it stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I have had an awful flare up over the last few weeks, and it has not sorted itself out yet. It is making me feel quite tired and really drained at the moment. But I am still motivated at recording my 'What I eat in a week' videos, which I am happy about.

I have been trying to research this week about food that contain certain vitamins for helping with hair loss. I have been suffering with it on and off for quite some time now, I am hoping to have my hair dyed back to its normal colour next week, so I will no longer be dying it after this last time. I know I need to eat more veggies, this may also help with my tiredness at the moment too.

I have also been trying to get more motivated by watching different youtubers at the moment. I will list some of the ones I have been loving at the end of this blog post. They have been helping me with more ideas for food, as well as for fitness too.

Speaking of fitness, I have started running! Well, the couch to 5k at least. I will be doing a video, as well as a blog post (maybe?) all about why I am wanting to do more running. I was aiming to do another run today, but I have been so ill. But I am still aiming to do my other two runs this week! My first run I did on Monday, I completed fully, and burned nearly 300 calories!

My health trainer comes about tomorrow morning, I am not sure how it will go as I have been all over with my IBS, but I know I have added some exercise, and I am hoping to add more as the weeks go on. I will update you next Wednesday on how it has gone.


x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.