I am back...once again

November 19, 2018

Hi all, I am back again after another short while. A lot has been going on within my personal life, however, my Veg Pledge is still going strong. I feel like at the moment I will be able to give my full commitment into my blog, as well as my youtube channel too. I have shopped a few things already within the 'Black Friday' sales, they will be coming to your screens soon. I am hoping to get filming done tomorrow, and be able to get a couple of Youtube videos up soon.

I have a plan for some videos that I would like to film, and I am on getting my mojo for writing blog posts too. I am wondering if this will go any where, but we will see soon. I have to say, I am loving David Attenborough's new series with the BBC called 'Dynasties'. It is fantastic. I would to show my general reaction at the time of watching, all though this weeks, I cried so much. Penguins are one of my most favourite animals in the world. I love them so much. This week was just so precious to watch.

I am hoping to keep in up with my blog and keep up with my videos as well, this could be a good thing I think, if I can keep it up. I would love for this to turn into something.


x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.